CNET Editors' review
A wise person once said that using a budget doesn't keep you from having what you want, it helps you get what you want. Sticking to a budget can help you reach your financial goals, whether they include a vacation next summer or retirement 20 years from now. Weekly Budget is a set of simple Excel spreadsheets that can help you manage your money on a week-to-week basis. It's a surprisingly thorough budgeting solution, and we liked it a lot.
Weekly Budget provides two different worksheets: a weekly budget and a biweekly budget. Depending on how often you get paid and how many bills you have, one or the other of these might work better for you. Both spreadsheets have numerous categories for spending, covering home expenses, daily living, transportation, health, holidays, dues and subscriptions, financial obligations, personal, entertainment, recreation, and miscellaneous. There's also space for a variety of different income types, and room for user-defined spending categories as well. Our favorite thing about Weekly Budget was the fact that you can enter both your budgeted amounts for each category and the amounts you actually spend, and the spreadsheet will display the difference; categories that are over budget will display the difference in red, making it easy to identify and plug any leaks in your budget.
Overall, Weekly Budget is not the most sophisticated budgeting option we've used, but we think it's a great choice for people who need a straightforward way to manage their money.
Weekly Budget Template is indeed one of the easy ways to keep track of your weekly expenses and especially suitable for those, who is receiving weekly wage, but if you are paid less frequently for instance biweekly you can use Biweekly Budget, which is also included in this spreadsheet.
More Products to Consider
- Use premade Microsoft Excel spreadsheet for a family and househ...
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Manage your home finances, budget, and credit cards activities.
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
- Manage your mobile phone through a PC.
- Create spreadsheets, analyze and share information.
- Execute Phantom scripts on remote machines.
- Keep a trading log to analyze on it.
- Make your trading better and more profitable.
- Recover lost and forgotten passwords from password protected VB...
- Keep track of bills, credit cards, and bank accounts.
- Open over 100 different file extensions including DOCX, PPTX an...
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1