Easy as 1-2-3 to curate your own playlists:
1. Webshots Gallery: More than 1,000 images from over 20 categories. Includes everything from holidays, islands, birds, landmarks, and more.
2. My Playlist: Customize your screensaver by building playlists to fit your mood.
3. Play: Click the play button and watch as these enchanting photos come to life. It's a screensaver too and integrated into your Windows screensaver controls.
- New wallpaper is a double click away. Peruse the gallery and double click on an image to instantly set your wallpaper.
- Personal Photos: Drag and drop your personal photos into any playlist
- Seasonal: Categories added for Fall colors, Halloween, Christmas and more.
- Photos are full resolution and stunning on any size monitor and TV.
- Free version: Fully functioning software with a selection of free photos to choose in every category.
- Paid version: Includes access to the entire catalog with new images added daily.
More Products to Consider
- Animate your desktop with water effects.
- Enjoy flight over ocean in cinematic 3D environment.
- Place video wallpapers on your desktop.
- Create a screensaver with images, sounds, movies, Flash, web si...
- Customize your wallpapers and screensavers with pictures and vi...
- Bring realistic coral reef aquarium to your PC screen.
- Emulates the Matrix code and introduction sequence.
- Disply a virtual aquarium with unsurpassed realism.
- Set your desktop virtually on fire.
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Change the desktop wallpaper automatically, position pictures t...
- Customize your bootup screen with your own images.
- Animate your desktop with the beautiful 3d space scenes.
- See a glowing digital clock that appears when your computer is ...
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- Decorate your desktop with various images from over 20 categori...
- Capture screenshots and thumbnails of multiple Web pages or sit...
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- View celebratory dance 3D snowflakes on your desktop.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Create and edit your own screensavers or convert SWF files to s...
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: Webshots Wallpaper & Screensaver 220.127.116.11
Switches your background wallpaper at interval of your choice.
Installs malware - Watch out for the Kiwee toolbar install, search for Kiwee toolbar and see how much trouble that is to remove.
On my PC Webshots desktop continuously uses 4-10% of CPU just to change the windows background image every 15 minutes (user specified interval). This resource utilization is despicable and alarming as to poor design and what info are they constantly transmitting/processing. Webshots has also continuously become less functional over the years in terms of free daily image downloads, etc.
I eventually abandoned Webshots and used a superior free background switcher you can search for called Johns Background Switcher, with more functionality and ability to grab random images from dropbox, flickr, 500px, other photo sites,etc, in addition to your own PC image folders and individual images. Importantly, as any background switcher should, Johns Background Switcher only uses .01% CPU between image changes not a constant 4.0% to 10% as Webshots did.
Convert your webshots captured images (file extension .wbz and .wb*) to JPG with a free batch tool called Ultimate Webshots Converter, save the file names with the webshots image name which can then be viewed or displayed with the JBS switcher.