From Webmin Software:
Webmin is a web-based interface for system administration for Unix. Using any browser that supports tables and forms (and Java for the File Manager module), you can setup user accounts, Apache, DNS, file sharing and so on.
Webmin consists of a simple web server, and a number of CGI programs which directly update system files like /etc/inetd.conf and /etc/passwd. The web server and all CGI programs are written in Perl version 5, and use no non-standard Perl modules.
What's new in this version:
- Full IPv6 support in Webmin itself. Requests can now be accepted on IPv6 addresses, and all modules that make outgoing connections support IPv6. Also, many modules have been updated to allow servers to be configured to use IPv6, like Sendmail, SSHd and Squid.
- Webmin users and groups can now be stored in a MySQL, PostgreSQL or LDAP database, instead of local files. This includes all permissions, settings and module grants. This allows the user database to be much larger, and ... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Auto connect to Wi-Fi hotspots which need username & password.
- Send keyboard and mouse events to a remote machine and see the ...
- Allows FileMaker to read & write from serial ports.
- FileMaker plugin to transfer files via FTP.
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Simple yet efficient CGI forum.
- Assistant for Apple's GUI Scripting and Accessibility technolog...
- Enterprise/standard edition database server.
- Connect to a camera or scanner directly from a Java app.
- Find free Usenet news servers automatically.