From Breeze Systems:
Webcam Photobooth is photo booth software used by professional event photographers. All you need to run a fully automatic photo booth using Webcam Photobooth is a standard webcam, a Windows computer and a printer. Any Windows compatible USB webcam should work with Webcam Photobooth, however for best results use a high quality webcam such as the Microsoft Lifecam Cinema HD, Microsoft LifeCam Studio, Logitech Webcam Pro 9000 HD, or Logitech C910 HD Webcam. These webcams give good quality results even in poor lighting conditions and have autofocus and a wide angle lens making it easier to take pictures of groups of people in the photobooth.
What's new in this version: Version 1.6.1 fixes a problem with cropping and resizing the JPEG copy of the printed output in photo booth mode.
More Products to Consider
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- Manage your Canon EOS digital SLR remotely from a PC.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Add a classic photo booth experience to photos for your special...
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Take and save pictures from your Webcam.
- Take funny snapshots and videos by adding built-in effects.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Ddownload, edit, manage, save, and share photos.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- Manage your Nikon digital cameras from a PC.
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content