From PaulMarv Software:
WeatherStudio combines a vast array of live weather data, products, maps, and charts into a single map that the user can pan and zoom. GFS/NDFD/NAM/RUC Model Data, Place files, Radar Loops, Satellite, Storm Reports, Hurricane Paths, Surface Observations, Watches or Warnings, Buoys, Shape files, GPS support, and FTP Uploading made for Storm Chasers, Mariners, Meteorologists, yet simple enough for home users.
More Products to Consider
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Monitor your PC use and log keystrokes, clipboard, screenshot, ...
- Enhance your gameplay by editing Xbox 360 gamesaves.
- Print at home or at your office passport photo and ID photo.
- Scan for weather threats near your home or place of business wi...
- Convert and resize your image files.
- Determine a random order for a group of people or choose indivi...
- Fight your way through the enemy's defenses to accomplish your ...
- Drive the mosquitoes away.
- Make your head spin with tornadoes on your screen.
- Local conditions, severe-weather alerts, radar, and forecasts o...
- Meassure distances and angles on your desktop.
- View 30 different digital photos of lightning, tornadoes, storm...
- Visualize and analyze tornado history in the United States.
- Categorize and keep track of your movie collection.
- Secure your valuable files and prepare for the forces of Mother...
- Create realistic, 3D walk-throughs of your design ideas.
- Display a tornado scenery on your desktop.
- Find out interesting information about your birth date.
- Design and print labels for your tapes, discs, and other disc m...
- Disable private browsing option in any Web browser.
- Access great cheatsaves for your PS3.
- Create and customize statistical maps of the world.
- Design and calculate the distance of your jogging route.
All versions:3.7 stars
out of 6 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-6 of 6
"Top of the line Software"
Version: WeatherStudio 2.0.4
Literally hundreds of new features/data since the version 2 release in early 2012.
None I came across.
Perfect for TV Meteorologists and Operational Meteorologists/Forecasters. By far the cheapest high-quality product on the market. Compare to other software, who require subscriptions of $180/month.
WeatherStudio is a one-time payment! Free updates for life! All data is real-time and completely customizeable.
This is a MUST try and MUST buy!
"SimAwips is the best software for meteorlogy data"
Version: WeatherStudio 2.0.1
This best software you can get and it's free, the Pro's is it's like the awips, it looks just like the AWIPS used by the NWS and can do everything. It has all the models and data and sat and radar you could want, and i use it for a warnings and it is fast you get the warnings before most other software.
It's only online
But i wouuld use this site more than any other software and people try to get me change my reviews on but i want, weatherstudio is good, but i like this better!!!!
"wouldn't buy it"
Version: WeatherStudio 2.0
none that i can think of
data is old
sat and radar and tropical data is wrong
models aren't right
He want give you a refund.
"Allows me to view a host of NWS data all in one place"
Version: WeatherStudio 1.1F
1. Works as advertised (trial version is FULLY FUNCTIONAL, unlike what the other reviewer said).
2. Surface data is loaded and displayed quickly on my high-speed connection
3. I like the map analysis features (measure distances, markers, etc.)
1. Has a ton of data available for display but could use more
2. Is a bit expensive at 70 bucks, but worth it for me
I read the other review about this program and I felt compelled to submit my own since I am sure that the other reviewer is mistakenly reviewing the wrong program. The WeatherStudio trial is fully functional and there are absolutely no restricted features to the paid version, or pop up boxes to that effect. The other review must be either fallacious or misplaced. Any problems that the program has in the trial version are in the paid version; there is no absolutely difference. What you see in the trial is what you get.
The program works relatively flawlessly for me and all the data loads fast. A bit pricey, but certainly recommended.
"Does everything NOAA does but takes twice as long!"
Version: WeatherStudio 1.1F
It does show a radar image loop
I, used the 14 day free trial and found that pretty much every feature was locked out what good is a trial if the features they're trying to sell you aren't available???
I, don't know where the person who wrote the review before mine is from but I'm in the north end of tornado alley (Minnesota tornado capital of the Earth 2010) and I, didn't get a 3 or 4 second load time it took minutes for the images to load and this was on a phenom II Quad core (3 GHZ) processor with a wireless N connection averageing 131 Mbs. it allowed 24 frames to download from the NOAA weather RADAR at MSP. It did not allow more then 24 frames to be stored, It did not allow storm tracking or ETA data, and the only reason I, considered such an expensive program is that it was supposed to give a full screen image which it did not allow because it was a trial version. If they want to sell the thing don't lock out the options that are supposed to be unique to the program. As it was I, uninstalled the program about 5 days after installing it because during the storms we had it worked more slugishly then the weather service radar or the news channels and weather channel radar that are online and free to use. In summary I'd be willing to shell out the money to use a program that allowed full screen images and the other features this program says it has but, I, would want to see it first in action on my computer and not have dumb pop-up boxes telling me "unavailable in trial mode" starring me in the face while I, have a tornado or severe thunderstorm with damaging hail and hurricane force winds bearing down on me! Try it if you want but, I, wouldn't bet my life on it.
"Very cool and shows a ton of data"
Version: WeatherStudio 1.1
Program shows all weather data conceivable yet is very easy to use. Way less expensive than inferior products. Fast installation.
Trial was only 14 days; would have preferred longer. Also, it takes about 3-4 seconds to load; not instant.
Superior software and inexpensive compared to others. I feel like a TV meteorology when I move around the map and turn on various weather layers.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content