WeFi is a Free software developed with the community in mind! Easily connect to the best available Wi-Fi networks around you at all times. WeFi uses the sharing power of the community to automatically connect users to Free Wi-Fi around the world. The more users connecting, the easier it is for all to find and enjoy fast, reliable, and free Wi-Fi.
What's new in this version: Version 4.0 has a new user interface, mini window added for easy access to networks, three different Wi-Fi connectivity modes are now available, Wi-Fi Maps are now integrated into the main window, and includes support for Facebook connect.
More Products to Consider
- Control your computer remotely from your Android device.
- Control a computer from your Android phone/tablet remotely.
- Manage and control your Android devices wirelessly from a web b...
- Enable tethering via Wifi and Bluetooth for your Android device...
- Transform your phone into remote mouse, keyboard, and even voic...
- Provide SSL-VPN Client for Android.
- Create a secure Wi-Fi hotspot on your mobile phone.
- Remotely control a computer from their Android phone/tablet.
- Provide a fast, secure, and feature packed VNC client.
- Connect your Windows PC, Mac, or TS from your Android device.
- Discover, select and connect to the best network automatically.
- Be more productive using the device you already own to get more...
- Turns your android phone into a Wi-Fi analyzer!!.
- Wake up your PC remotely anywhere and anytime.
- Tether your computer through the Android phone's data connectio...
- Turn your phone into a Wireless Ad-hoc HotSpot (root users).
- Transfer files between various devices or use the built-in play...
- Scan wireless network and display the list of all connected dev...
- Enable tethering for rooted handset via USB.
- Compose SMS remotely from your computer via WiFi, USB, or Bluet...
- Get in-depth WiFi details and connect to the selected network o...
- Allow clients to connect to the internet via your phone's data ...
- Enable or disable your 3G, EDGE, or GPRS with one click.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: