The Stock Market Wave Calculator is based on the findings of Ralph N. Elliott discoverer of the Elliott Wave Principle of stock market movements. Utilizing the concepts of the Wave Principle, the Wave Calculator provides traders with the ability to accurately predict where a given stock, commodity or market index will move to in both price and time before it actually does. The Wave Calculator allows traders to quickly display the target points for any stock or market index given a start and end point, whether in a bull or bear market, and in any timeframe.
More Products to Consider
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Analyze stock market dynamics.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Access an interactive environment for computational finance.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Provide technical analysis on major markets around the world.
- Practice market trading using stock prices and technical indica...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Trade against the computer with this stock-market-simulation ga...
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Backtest quickly and conveniently, especially option strategies...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Display trading information and opportunities.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Create personal indicators and analyze trade and stocks.
- Analyze financial situation using artificial intelligence techn...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create indicators and provide charting with financial trading p...