From The tijej house:
Wapp pro is the ultimate windows/applications switcher.It displays a menu that lists the windows of the frontmost applications, the background applications and their rescpective windows in submenus. You can activate any window, even it's hidden by several other windows, or if the process is hidden. And now from version 1.5, the Finder windows display their content in submenus up to 5 levels.Wapp pro lets you also navigate through the windows of the front process by keyboard shortcuts. You can exchange the 2 frontmost windows, send the frontmost window to the back, or bring the last window to the front. It also lets you cycle through the applications list.Wapp pro's menu can be activated by several ways : like a regular menu in the menu bar a menu embedded with the application menu as a popup menu at hotspots by clicking anywhere on the screen with some modifier keys by clicking & holding in a window's title bar or from version 2.0 by control-clicking or clicking&holding on the Application Switcher palette From version 1.5, Wapp pro enhances the Navigation Services dialogs. It brings the Click There It Is concept to the Navigation Services open/save dialogs.Clicking with some modifier keys in a Finder window will display its content in the open/save dialog. If a Finder window is hidden you can also use the menu Wapp pro adds when a Navigation Services open/save dialog is front.
What's new in this version:
- Now Wapp pro only keeps track of applications' visibility on Mac OS 9.1 or newer due to a big incompatibility with 9.0.x
- Corrected a problem when dragging an alias onto an application's icon in the menubar
- Some computers didn't properly go into automatic sleep-mode since version 3.5. Fixed
- Packaged applications (Illustrator 10, Photoshop 7, AppleWorks 6.2......) can be chosen in the exclusion lists
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Recover data and photos from lost partitions and drives.
- Add tabs and new features to the OS X Finder.
- Screen capture utility.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Recover files, photos and office documents.
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Move windows from the main display to the secondary one, and th...
- Recovers photo, videos and music files efficiently.
- Data recovery software.
- Access any open window from your menubar.
- Restore bmp, jpg, png, tif, mp3 files fast and accurately.
- File sharing app that makes it simple to manage, protect and sh...
- Recover your lost data.
- Run Unix shell commands when terminal use is not required with ...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manage .DS_Store files, resource forks, trash, etc.
- Helps reposition windows so you can see more than one at a time...