From The tijej house:
Wapp pro is the ultimate windows/applications switcher.It displays a menu that lists the windows of the frontmost applications, the background applications and their rescpective windows in submenus. You can activate any window, even it's hidden by several other windows, or if the process is hidden. And now from version 1.5, the Finder windows display their content in submenus up to 5 levels.Wapp pro lets you also navigate through the windows of the front process by keyboard shortcuts. You can exchange the 2 frontmost windows, send the frontmost window to the back, or bring the last window to the front. It also lets you cycle through the applications list.Wapp pro's menu can be activated by several ways : like a regular menu in the menu bar a menu embedded with the application menu as a popup menu at hotspots by clicking anywhere on the screen with some modifier keys by clicking & holding in a window's title bar or from version 2.0 by control-clicking or clicking&holding on the Application Switcher palette From version 1.5, Wapp pro enhances the Navigation Services dialogs. It brings the Click There It Is concept to the Navigation Services open/save dialogs.Clicking with some modifier keys in a Finder window will display its content in the open/save dialog. If a Finder window is hidden you can also use the menu Wapp pro adds when a Navigation Services open/save dialog is front.
What's new in this version:
- Now Wapp pro only keeps track of applications' visibility on Mac OS 9.1 or newer due to a big incompatibility with 9.0.x
- Corrected a problem when dragging an alias onto an application's icon in the menubar
- Some computers didn't properly go into automatic sleep-mode since version 3.5. Fixed
- Packaged applications (Illustrator 10, Photoshop 7, AppleWorks 6.2......) can be chosen in the exclusion lists
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Data recovery software.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Move windows from the main display to the secondary one, and th...
- Utility to customize the Finder menu.
- Access any open window from your menubar.
- Alternative, minimalist web browser.
- Place an alarm clock on your desktop and use your audio files a...
- Run Unix shell commands when terminal use is not required with ...
- Organize your Mac OS X Finder icons.
- Remove apps, data, and other unnecessary junk.
- Assign a command key combination to empty the trash or shut dow...