From Michal Eihao:
Wammu is a mobile phone manager that uses Gammu as its backend. It works with any phone that Gammu supports, including many models from Nokia, Siemens, and Alcatel. It has complete support (read, edit, delete, copy) for contacts, todo, and calendar.
It can read, save, and send SMS. It includes an SMS composer for multi-part SMS messages, and it can display SMS messages that include pictures. Currently, only text and predefined bitmaps or sounds can be edited in the SMS composer. It can export messages to an IMAP4 server (or other email storage).
What's new in this version: Version 0.36 contains bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Manage any mobile phone from the PC via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or ca...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Create and modify your Windows icons or convert your images to ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Manage your files or data.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Find and remove duplicate files, photos, songs, or E-mails easi...
- Create and send SMS messages around UK.
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Draw images fully compliant with XML, SVG, and CSS standards.
- Send information to cell phones.
All versions:2.7 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-3 of 3
"Kept crashing/closing when trying to detect phone."
Version: Wammu 0.34
Useless, not recommended period.
"Bluetooth connection crashes this version"
Version: Wammu 0.33
It's a very good software unless you've got to use a bluetooth connection
Versions post 0.31 crash on bluetooth connections
"Simple and effective"
Version: Wammu 0.16
I required to send SMSes from my PC. My phone was stollen, there was long story about it, and I got one of my old backup phones T610 Ericsson. I forgot what soft I use to use 5 years ago...just made search for free package and tried my luck. Well... The package found the phone over bluetooth connection on com40, retrieved all data from the phone and send/recevied SMS with no problem, what-so-ever. Well... for the Free package it works beyond the point of expection.
Only minor. Com port 40 of my bluetooth I had to type in, there no browsing for port was possible.