From NWW Network:
Wallsaver is a Cocoa application (written in AppleScript) that allows users to run their screen savers as their desktop wallpaper.
- Wallsaver doesn't have to be running 24/7. You can launch Wallsaver, activate your screen saver, and then quit the program. Restoring your desktop is just as easy. Open up Wallsaver, click, and you're set.
- It's simple. The original application was only 30 lines of code.
- It's cool. Now you can show off the full potential of your Mac by letting it power through a task that would bring a PC to its knees.
- It's Universal. Universal Binary, that is.
More Products to Consider
- Screensaver runs QuickTime & Flash movies.
- Display your screensaver as your desktop background.
- Realistic 3D fish swim around your desktop.
- View a near-real-time high-resolution image of Earth on your de...
- Place a beautiful water effects as your desktop's screensaver.
- Turn your OS X desktop into a realistic-looking 3D aquarium.
- An uplifting screensaver to put you in a good mood.
- Travel through a tunnel on your desktop with configurable color...
- Like Berkeley's old After Dark.
- Add a clock screensaver with real-time minutes dropped into wat...
- Watch the Matrix code in 3D.
- Displays black screen with transparency.
- Create screen savers for the Macintosh easily.
- Set a different desktop picture for each Space.
- Large collection of classic screensavers.
- Interact with a liquid by tilting your laptop.
- Change the boot image and background.
- Rotating wide-angle video cube.
- Screensaver that draws fractal images.
- Hide icons on the desktop.
- Detect which music is playing and displays cover art and detail...
- Customize your login screen.
- Watch the Matrix code on your screen.
- Dive into the ocean on your desktop.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: