CNET Editors' review
WW Points Calculator from Scandinaviansoft Cookbook sounds a bit like something for pro wrestling fans, but in fact it's for those wrestling with their weight: it's a free tool for calculating Weight Watchers food points.
The program's zipped download includes both 32-bit and 64-bit versions; we tried both. The installer automatically distinguished between our Windows XP and Windows 7 machines and installed the right version on each. WW Points Calculator's interface is a small, simple dialog with an attractive nature scene as a background. Aside from a compact box containing the calculator, the only controls are buttons to change the background image and a link to the developer's Web site. This is an extremely simple utility: you enter the calories, fat, and fiber in grams for a given food in the specified fields and select Calculate, and the program instantly calculates WW Points and displays the total. We tried something that sounded bad for you: 500 calories, 13 grams of fat, and 7 grams of fiber. The program calculated a total of 16 WW Points. Might want to rethink that particular snack! We clicked Change Background, and a file browser let us add any image in our archive, though we'd advise trimming an image to fit because WW Points Calculator will distort images to fill the interface, much like the Fill setting for Windows background images. We definitely like the ability to open as many copies of the calculator as you like at once. This lets you keep several calculators on hand as you compare different foods or ingredients, as simple a setup as anyone could ask for.
Weight Watchers is one of the most popular weight loss programs ever, and lots of people follow its methods. This handy little tool can help you broaden your selection of foods without broadening yourself in the wrong way!
This is an easy to use Weight Watchers Points Calculator. Our Weight Watchers Points Calculator helps you calculate the food points and thereby it's a great help for those on a Weight Watchers Program.
What's new in this version: Version 1.1 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Monitor your PC use and log keystrokes, clipboard, screenshot, ...
- Enhance your gameplay by editing Xbox 360 gamesaves.
- Print at home or at your office passport photo and ID photo.
- Convert and resize your image files.
- Determine a random order for a group of people or choose indivi...
- Drive the mosquitoes away.
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Meassure distances and angles on your desktop.
- Categorize and keep track of your movie collection.
- Create realistic, 3D walk-throughs of your design ideas.
- Find out interesting information about your birth date.
- Design and print labels for your tapes, discs, and other disc m...
- Disable private browsing option in any Web browser.
- Access great cheatsaves for your PS3.
- Local conditions, severe-weather alerts, radar, and forecasts o...
- Keep track of your daily insulin intake and glucose levels.
- Remove the registry entries that cause the 'Error 1704' Windows...
- Discover interesting places to eat, shop, and resort on your Wi...
- Put a flexible date calculator in your System Tray.
- Know everything about Geneva and discover its culture and attra...
- Monitor your nutrition to feel better, prevent complications, a...
- Design and print your own garden plan.
- Execute any Java application as a Windows NT Service.
- Plan your diet and achieve the desired weight.