r8brain PRO is a professional sample rate converter designed to deliver an unprecedented sample rate conversion (SRC) quality. Unlike many existing SRC algorithms available on the market, r8brain PRO implements sample rate conversion processing in its full: interpolation and decimation steps without exploiting any kind of simplifications; the signal is first resampled to a least common multiple sample rate which makes conversion perfect. In the core of the SRC algorithm, we use the convolution methods of our Pristine Space convolution processor which is known for its highly precise convolution processing. This gives us high sample rate conversion quality in combination with comparably small processing times: sample rate conversion without compromises!
Like many existing SRC programs, r8brain PRO offers you a linear-phase conversion mode. But more importantly, you also have an option of using the minimum-phase conversion mode, which finally brings SRC with true analog qualities to affordable digital audio workstations: in this mode, r8brain PRO works like an ideal digital-to-analog converter followed by an analog-to-digital converter to resample the audio. This eliminates pre-ringing associated with linear-phase designs, while introducing only a minimal amount of phase coloration.
r8brain PRO can read mono, stereo and multi-channel files in both WAV and AIFF file formats, creating 16-, 24- and 32-bit mono, stereo and multi-channel WAV files in fixed and floating point formats. EBU BWF (broadcasting) extensions, extensible wave format, sample loops and textual data residing inside the file are also supported. For the sake of convenience, r8brain PRO allows you to perform batch conversions in a convenient manner.
r8brain PRO's bit-depth conversion is limited to flat dithering. We have decided not to implement noise-shaping dithering because pro audio production software available on the market usually offers the user noise-shaping dithering of some kind already. We also based our decision on the fact that the sample rate conversion process often adjusts peak structure of the original program material, thus, in many cases, making a subsequent peak-limiting a necessity. To prevent output audio from clipping we have implemented a level normalization feature.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Edit your digital audio files on your Windows PC.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Create drum or audio loops and play sample files and MIDI instr...
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Burn CD, DVD, and Blu-ray.
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Record any PC sound or your voice into a music file.
- Control the sample rate, more of an audio recording.
- Set up audio playlists for hours of listening.
- Adjust the peak and average levels of WAV files so that they ha...
- Convert your DOC/DOCX files to image formats.
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Observe and measure the peak level and log the measured data.