From Actual Solution:
With VolumeLock you can guarantee that the volume level will never be changed unexpectedly. By creating rules for volume control you can prevent other applications from changing the volume suddenly. VolumeLock includes a powerful lock function, a scheduler, command line support, an ability to store and retrieve a lot of rule configurations via one mouse click. It works with all modern sound cards and can be useful for home and power users alike.
What's new in this version: Version 1.8:
- Added language support for Filipino, Hebrew, Polish
- Added locking default audio device
- Added feature to rename preset
- Added button into scheduler to run task
- Added time rule option for scheduled task
- Updated help file
- Fixed some bugs
More Products to Consider
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Prevent volume settings of your PC from being changed unexpecte...
- Burn the files and images on CD and DVD discs.
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Create drum or audio loops and play sample files and MIDI instr...
- Adjust audio settings with keyboard shortcuts.
- Rip CDs, convert audio files, and burn discs easily.
- Get in-depth and easily accessible volume control and audio mix...
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Edit your digital audio files on your Windows PC.
- Access and control audio levels from Google Desktop toolbar.
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Create additional stereo effects for audio files.
- Record your own voice, music, or any other internal / external ...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Apply a collection of audio effects to your DirectX drivers.
- Control your system volume.
- Convert and backup DVDs to AVI, DivX, iPod, iPhone, iPad, WMV, ...
- All-in-one digital audio application to extract audio from vide...
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Adjust your Windows sound volume and mute status easily.
- Convert FLAC audio files to MP3.
All versions:2.9 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"NOT effective at all"
Version: VolumeLock 1.3
I d/l'ed this program thinking it would lock out changes in software volume. I did no such thing! Besides whats the point of locking it out when you put yet another icon in the notification area that can be opened and unlock the lock w/out password. Iguess the writer of this program things the best locks come without keys
"This program worked but unfortunately is does not offer much"
Version: VolumeLock 1.2
Very limited program, seems like it should be an add on for another software product. Almost useless by itself.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content