From Actual Solution:
With VolumeLock you can guarantee that the volume level will never be changed unexpectedly. By creating rules for volume control you can prevent other applications from changing the volume suddenly. VolumeLock includes a powerful lock function, a scheduler, command line support, an ability to store and retrieve a lot of rule configurations via one mouse click. It works with all modern sound cards and can be useful for home and power users alike.
What's new in this version: Version 1.8:
- Added language support for Filipino, Hebrew, Polish
- Added locking default audio device
- Added feature to rename preset
- Added button into scheduler to run task
- Added time rule option for scheduled task
- Updated help file
- Fixed some bugs
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Prevent volume settings of your PC from being changed unexpecte...
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Adjust audio settings with keyboard shortcuts.
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Get in-depth and easily accessible volume control and audio mix...
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Access and control audio levels from Google Desktop toolbar.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Create additional stereo effects for audio files.
- Apply a collection of audio effects to your DirectX drivers.
- Edit your digital audio files on your Windows PC.
- Control your system volume.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Create drum or audio loops and play sample files and MIDI instr...
- Adjust your Windows sound volume and mute status easily.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Play MP3 files.
- Control sound volume on PC with your mouse.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"It Does Exactly As Intended"
Version: VolumeLock 1.8
This is a very small program, 640 kbs installed. Very, very light on memory and ram. Does not affect normal pc use except for volume as intended. Sooo very easy. Worked right out of the box for me. All I had to do was click the on button and slide the volume to were I wanted. It's Free and has no ads on it's clean and professional UI.
None so far
I like to make play list of videos to watch at night before bed. Sometimes I'll fall asleep, and on many occasions I've been frightened awake by a movie that is much louder than the one I fell asleep with. Not to mention movies where the dialog is almost a whisper and everything else sounds extremely loud in comparison. I tried this out and it worked flawlessly.I must publicly apologize. This review was intended for Sound Lock.
I won't ever have to worry about those occasions again!
Updated on Sep 21, 2013
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content