CNET Editors' reviewThis game is a reworking of Lines, in which you form a row of three rocks of the same color to make them disappear. You have to clear a volcano of these rocks before it overflows. You click on the plungers at the bottom of the screen to push up the line of balls. Each push pops in a new ball at the bottom of the row. When the row is up as far as it can go, you can no longer push the plunger. The green meter on the left shows how far you have to go before you win, and the red meter on the right shows how close you are to losing. Volcano really makes you think hard before you make a move. It's not always obvious why some groups of spheres will disappear and some won't, though, which can be frustrating. Also, the demo cuts off after a half hour of play. You can immediately restart the game if you haven't played 10 times yet, but the interruption can throw off your flow. Playing against time or in Puzzle mode increases the challenge. Fans of puzzle games may really enjoy Volcano.
Volcano is a new puzzle game in which you have to push colored rocks to form lines of three, which disappear. Rocks are pushed up from the bottom of the volcano, forming a pile. Let them build too high and the volcano will erupt. Features include embedded gems and special powers you can access as your score increases. Excellent graphics and a rocking soundtrack complete the picture. Play in Puzzle mode or against the clock, or with a balanced combination of the two.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Help Alberto and Benny catch bones with a rope.
- Play 425 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Reveal game secrets learning tactics of all missions.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Use your logic and intelligence to win the game.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Play half court basketball game online or offline.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1