VoiceAttack will take commands that you speak into your microphone and turn them into a series of keyboard key presses (and do other things like launch programs). VoiceAttack is designed to make games and applications more fun to use by adding your voice as an extra controller (by that, we mean PWN your buddies without taking your hands off your keyboard and mouse). It defines individual profiles with unlimited commands and actions. Have a profile for each game you play, every character in each game and every application that you use with VoiceAttack.
What's new in this version: Version 1.3.7 has added few command line functions for testing and changed the way the keys are labeled in the key press screen.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Recognize the speaker identity.
- Use voice recognition to control your computer.
- Set up a high accuracy speech recognition environment.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Listen and read through any desired bible psalms.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Develop voice recognition IVR program to navigate in menu.
- Identify voices in speech signal of unknown speaker.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Add speech recognition and and text-to-speech capabilities to m...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Tell your computer what to do and it will obey your command.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Java tool for multicomputer workplaces to copy/paste data over ...
- Play pool and table soccers against our friends or an AI in thr...
- Save the Fluffies from evil aliens out of the 5th dimension.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"This is actually pretty well done."
Version: VoiceAttack Speech Recognition 1.2.4
Has a lot of features for what it costs. It is also fast and has a lot of documentation. The flexibility in the macros make it stand out.
Would be nice if it would do mouse clicks. I guess that's not really a con... just a wish :)
Good stuff. Give it a try.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content