From Uwe Damken:
VntConverter is a simple application to convert vnt files. After exporting memos to memory card these can be converted to text (txt) files by VntConverter. These text files can be modified as usual with an editor like Notepad++ (text files are written with UTF-8 encoding). Afterwards they can be converted back to memo (vnt, vNote) files again by VntConverter. The last step is to reimport them into the Memo application.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Access registry keys faster.
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Find and delete obsolete files and broken shortcuts from your P...
- Track your important events and get reminders of them.
- View the basic properties of a document on PC.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Schedule programs, scripts, and other tasks to start automatica...
- Merge files split files and repair compressed archives.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Simple and working"
Version: VntConverter 1.0.1
The app works - it can read the VNT files.
It requires software installation for such a simple task. I prefer to use online tools for conversion like this one http://vntconverter.elada.info/
It works, but requires software installation for such a simple task. I prefer to use online tools for conversion like this one http://vntconverter.elada.info/