Visionapp Remote Desktop 2010 is a powerful tool for managing and accessing multiple servers and desktops. It is simple to administer Windows, Citrix, Linux/UNIX and Macintosh systems via the integrated connection protocol. vRD2010 is a command and control center, where you can drive any type of system remotely. We call it the "Universal Admin Cockpit", able to directly access, control, and integrate external applications. vRD2010 simplifies the management of remote connections to multiple servers and clients. Many customers call this admin tool a "must-have" for system administration, reporting that it saves money and time daily. Due to the integration of external applications, you can tailor visionapp Remote Desktop to your individual needs.
What's new in this version: Version 2010 is a command and control center, where you can drive any type of system remotely.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Get an agent running in background on your desktop.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Control Windows 2000-based systems, network, or Active Director...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- View, track, and manage IP addresses.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Manages multiple remote desktop connections running on your PC.
- Monitors any Windows application or server.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: