Visionapp Remote Desktop 2010 is a powerful tool for managing and accessing multiple servers and desktops. It is simple to administer Windows, Citrix, Linux/UNIX and Macintosh systems via the integrated connection protocol. vRD2010 is a command and control center, where you can drive any type of system remotely. We call it the "Universal Admin Cockpit", able to directly access, control, and integrate external applications. vRD2010 simplifies the management of remote connections to multiple servers and clients. Many customers call this admin tool a "must-have" for system administration, reporting that it saves money and time daily. Due to the integration of external applications, you can tailor visionapp Remote Desktop to your individual needs.
What's new in this version: Version 2010 is a command and control center, where you can drive any type of system remotely.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Control your PC and access your files remotely.
- Access documents, music, photos, e-mail, and Webcams from remot...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Access any remote network PC.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Access your desktop remotely with ease.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Get remote access to business applications and hold online meet...
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Access your PC from anywhere.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Administer a local area network remotely without restriction.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Access and manage a remote computer.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Use your mouse and keyboard to control another PC remotely.
- Control your PC remotely.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: