From Todd, Michael & James:
Video Surgeon is the ultimate teaching and learning tool that can transform ordinary video footage into a valuable learning tool by harnessing the power of BOTH video motion analysis and playback review. Usually this kind of technology is reserved for professionals like golf and tennis pros, Olympic athletes, and of course professional sports teams. Video analysis is a staple of training programs used by the Pros. At a cost of hundreds and even thousands of dollars, these systems are a small price for such athletes and teams. However, until now, the cost of such systems has put them out of the reach of the average consumer.
Now you can have access to many of the same features used by the Pros - but at a fraction of the cost. Introducing, Video Surgeon the video analysis software designed for the consumer. It allows user to slow down the video to 25% - or even slower by exporting and then re-opening file. You can also create looping areas and zoom in. When slow motion, zooming and looping are employed at the same time, you have a powerful tool to assist you in analyzing video and extracting and maximizing your learning potential.
At that's just the beginning, Video Surgeon enables you to do frame-by-frame review and analysis, it allows you to print video frames while zoomed in, it performs basic audio editing, and it can EXPORT changes creating a new video with slow motion zoom embedded in the new video. It also contains a video downloader, rips DVD's and can open files from most video cameras. Lastly, it contains a video downloader, it allows you to customize loops, and it changes the key of audio.
It really doesn't matter what area of endeavor you are interested in, musicians, athletes, hobbyists, dancers - whether you are a teacher or a student - anyone else that uses video in their training, learning, instructions or lessons will benefit greatly from its use. Download our fully functional, 4-hour demo and take it for a test drive today. Not limited by calendar days, you can download it today and use it tomorrow, next week, next month or next year - and enjoy full functionality for four hours operation.
What's new in this version: This is a brand new version with dozens of changes and improvements over the earlier version. These include:
- Slow motion down to 25% or 6.25% on second pass
- Frame-by-frame review of zoomed video
- Ability to print zoomed in view of frame(s)
- Improved Sound quality and video synchronization
- Greatly enhanced editing features
- Exporting to create to video file with slow motion, zoom, and edits embedded in new video
More Products to Consider
- Burn audio and data CDs, video DVDs, and Blu-ray data discs.
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Play digital media of various formats with 3D and WiDi support.
- Back up media to Blu-ray discs and access your media via HTTP p...
- Change music and audio key and tempo, edit waves, and create lo...
- Add watermarks to all videos whatever AVI, MP4, FLV, MOV, MPG.
- Practice and train your notes, scales and chord positions on a ...
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Convert MTS and other popular video/audio files to any video an...
- Create, play, and print tablature scores.
- Play audio and video files on the go.
- Convert MKV videos to AVI, WMV, FLV, MP4 for playback on popula...
- Scan and repair the registry to improve system performance.
- Download web video, export the videos from IE cache and convert...
- Convert all video/audio formats with high definition and top sp...
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- Convert your CDs to MP3 files.
- Merge multiple MPEG and MP4 videos to a movie file in a specifi...
- Convert general videos and HD videos to your desired HD formats...
- Load or record audio clips and mix them together.
- Convert TRP video to all popular video and audio formats with s...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Progressive relaxation techniques using video streaming"
Version: Video Surgeon 220.127.116.116
Video Surgeon 2.0 has helped me slow down video streaming sessions I create for self hypnosis sessions. I am able to go back and create and change affirmation techniques with ease.
None.... I thought Video 1.0 was great...Then came version 2.0
Video Surgeon 2.0 has been an important time saving tool.
"Ideal video software"
Version: Video Surgeon 18.104.22.1686
The ability to cut and splice, zoom, change speeds and loop makes this the choice package for all I wanted to do with my home videos. I can set aside all my other packages and do it all with this.
There may be some - who ever found perfection in software? - but so far I haven't found them!
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: