From MP3 Toolkit:
Video Rotator is a Windows application for rotating video clips 90 degree clockwise, anticlockwise, horizontal mirror or upside-down. Video Rotator supports most popular video input formats such as AVI, MPG, FLV, MP4, WMV, MOV and 3GP etc. Video Rotator also allows users to save the rotated videos to 5 popular video formats: MP4, MOV, FLV, AVI and MPG. Further more, Video Rotator supports iPhone / iTouch MOV format and Smart Phone MPEG4 format. The program supports batch mode so that users are able to rotate & flip videos in bulk.
What's new in this version: Version 1.0.9 now supports Samsung/Android 4.0 MP4 format.
More Products to Consider
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Rotate or flip videos and save them as AVI files.
- Convert all video/audio formats with high definition and top sp...
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Play digital media of various formats including incomplete, par...
- Back up media to Blu-ray discs and access your media via HTTP p...
- Burn videos to DVD disc or generate ISO files.
- Add watermarks to your videos.
- Convert MTS and other popular video/audio files to any video an...
- Play audio and video files on the go.
- Convert MKV videos to AVI, WMV, FLV, MP4 for playback on popula...
- Convert almost all popular video formats to MOV file format.
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- Convert almost all popular video formats to ASF file format.
- Convert general videos and HD videos to your desired HD formats...
- Simplify the process of rotating videos.
- Convert MTS, TS, M2TS video to other popular video formats for ...
- Discover and play online videos, download, save, organize, and ...
- Convert various video and audio formats with ease.
- Delete unwanted scenes from video files.
- Capture, convert, and consume movies, music and photos for the ...
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Not "Free" and seemed to bring extra baggage"
Version: Video Rotator 1.0.9
It may allow rotation of 15 seconds of video.
I was promoted as "Free," but in reality it will only allow you to process 15 seconds of video without buying a license. Furthermore, I'm suspicious that down came with lots of unwanted baggage that I had to work hard to remove. I don't recall whether it introduced lots of pop-ups in my browser, or because it was launching unwanted applications. I do recall that almost immediately after installing, I decided it was too dangerous to leave on my machine, and I took actions to remove it and the things that seemed to come with it.
I'd avoid it. Instead, I'd suggest trying that at: http://movierotator.com/. I've been using it on another machine for several years with good results. The only problem with "Movie Rotator" is when the pixel width of the original is greater than the pixel height of your screen, access is hidden to the control buttons at the bottom of the screen.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content