Video Avatar is a tool for creating animated GIF avatars. You can choose the video movie and its part and then crop it for your avatar or userpic. By using Video Avatar you can create original video avatars for your blogs, journals, you can also set userpic in your profile page for any forums, communities, your Web site. Download free version and you will see the results.
More Products to Consider
- Create avatars and logos for your Web sites and transform your ...
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Manipulate and convert video files into animated GIF and SWF Fl...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- View AutoCAD DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings, save views to JPEG ima...
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Creates GIF animations on the base of effects quickly and easy.
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Transform images and photos into caricatures and movies.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Convert video files between popular media formats.
- Convert PDF documents to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- View and manipulate movies, animation, sound, and graphics.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Rip your favorite DVD movies to popular video formats.
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- Rip your favorite DVD movies to AVI, MPEG, WMV, MP4, iPhone, FL...
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Stream high quality video directly from this online storage ser...
- Convert all your video files into iPod video format.
- Convert XPS to PDF and PDF to XPS format.
- Watch movies and listen to your favourite songs of different fo...
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"This is not free software - it's advertised as such."
Version: Video Avatar 3.0h
Doesn't tell you it's not free or that there is a huge logo printed on the final product until you pay to unlock it.
I'm wary of anyone who draws you in with fake freebies. Make it shareware, and I might consider it. Don't try to fool me by making me get as far as actually using it only to find a huge logo printed across the final product until I pay. Boo. Hiss. Bad form.