From Martin Hedenfalk:
Vico is a programmers text editor with a strong focus on keyboard control. Vico uses vi key bindings to let you keep your fingers on the home row and work effectively with your text.
Vico also features integrated SFTP for working with remote files, split views to let you edit files side-by-side and a file explorer for fast project navigation.
Vico is scriptable in the Nu language.
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Manage business database applications.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Notifies you of files added to your system.
- QuarkXPress XTension for AppleScripters.
- Service to return a GUID/UUID.
- Locate big folders and big files on your hard disk.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Sound & video player for transcription work.
- Give UNIX and DOS command-line application ports GUI attributes...
- Super-simple menu bar app and web service for sharing files.
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purpose
- Library for reading and writing Excel files.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content