From Wings of Technology:
A quick and simple tool for prototyping with perforated circuit boards. Select components from a built in library, place and arrange the parts by pin or groups of pins. Add trace cuts and shorts then either print a component locator label to identify and locate parts on a pre-perforated circuit board or export a net list for use in a commercial PCB package.
More Products to Consider
- View and measure AutoCAD DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings, save views...
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Get a tool for relay controller boards of National Control Devi...
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Analyze a printed circuit board (PCB) design created with the E...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Create, print, edit, sign, and share PDFs with batch operation ...
- Design and order custom-printed circuit boards.
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Organize your favorite Web sites, files, and events with remind...
- Scan almost any computer for pornographic content.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Securely store and manage your passwords.
- Convert PDF documents to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Manage and generate your business transactions online or offlin...
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Optimize, clean, and back up your Registry.
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- Generate an on-the-fly Google Custom Search Engine.
- Update your Microsoft Office Small Business Tools set so that i...
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Convert an image into HTML format.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: