VSO-Inspector is a free add-on to report various information about your hardware configuration. Using this freeware, you can check the listed cd and dvd readers and writers connected to your computer, check the firmware used. The details about the media used and the speed supported by a given writer with this media. Also you can scan a burnt media for read errors and be confident about the readibility of your fresh backup.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows user interface.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Wake up/remember important event to your favorite songs.
- Personalize your Windows 8 start and lock screens with your own...
- Monitor your processor temperature via a graph at the bottom of...
- Get access to computer hard drive information.
- Create multimedia presentations.
- Recover data from damage CDs or DVDs.
- Read, compare, and copy files on any drives.
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Record your own files and make your own Podcasts.
- Update the firmware for the Plextor PX-504A drive.
- Burn DVDs, CD, Blu-rays and ISO files.
- Browse top popular sites and forums.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Great free tool to manage your CDs and DVDs"
Version: VSO Inspector 2.0
just insert your disk and the program will tell you its brand, type, compatibility with other device
no cons, I love everything about it
I really enjoy this app because I have tons of CD s and DVDs at home and I ever know which type they are, since most of the time it's not written on the discc itself. I use VSO Inspector to check the CDs and DVs and also their % of compatibility with my burning device
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content