From VSO Software:
VSO-Inspector is a free add-on to report various information about your hardware configuration. Using this freeware, you can check the listed cd and dvd readers and writers connected to your computer, check the firmware used. The details about the media used and the speed supported by a given writer with this media. Also you can scan a burnt media for read errors and be confident about the readibility of your fresh backup.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Set up a timer with countdown mode, an alarm clock, and a stopw...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Get access to computer hard drive information.
- Create multimedia presentations.
- Improve sound quality from headphones, internal or external spe...
- Read, compare, and copy files on any drives.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Record your own files and make your own Podcasts.
- Update the firmware for the Plextor PX-504A drive.
- Burn DVDs, CD, Blu-rays and ISO files.
- Browse top popular sites and forums.
- Convert DVD to zune video fomats.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Great free tool to manage your CDs and DVDs"
Version: VSO Inspector 2.0
just insert your disk and the program will tell you its brand, type, compatibility with other device
no cons, I love everything about it
I really enjoy this app because I have tons of CD s and DVDs at home and I ever know which type they are, since most of the time it's not written on the discc itself. I use VSO Inspector to check the CDs and DVs and also their % of compatibility with my burning device
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content