From WiCon GbR:
VPNConnect provides a simple and easy to use graphical interface for controlling the command-line Cisco Unity VPN Client. The Cisco Client has to be installed for it to work correctly. See the included ReadMe file or the product web page for details. VPNConnect is postcard-ware, please have that in mind when expecting future releases and support.
What's new in this version:
- Compatibility release
- Compatibility to v3.6 of the Cisco client
More Products to Consider
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Send keyboard and mouse events to a remote machine and see the ...
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Auto connect to Wi-Fi hotspots which need username & password.
- Toggles the web proxy ON/OFF for AirPort & Ethernet.
- Establish a secure connection to VPN resources.
- Displays system information in the menu bar.
- Access your Macs remotely.
- Network monitoring tool.
- Enterprise/standard edition database server.
- Emulate a variety of terminals with secure login and Secure She...
- Web site project manager & html editor.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: