Editors' Note: VLC is an open source product developed by VideoLAN Project licensed under GNU GPL v2. The VLC Media Player source code is also available for download from Download.com. This logo or a modified version may be used or modified by anyone to refer to the VideoLAN project or any product developed by the VideoLAN team, but does not indicate endorsement by the project.
What's new in this version:
- Fix crash in G.711 wav files
- Fix mp3 crash in libmad
- Fix out-of-bound write in adpcm QT IMA codec
- Fix overlay creation on Windows XP for DirectDraw video output
- Improve compilation support for GNU/HURD
- Minor UI improvements for the Qt interface on Windows, Linux, BSD