From Solecismic Software:
Up and Down the River is the first card game from Solecismic Software, known for its award-winning sports simulations. Up and Down the River is a popular trick-taking card game. It is also known as Oh, Heck or Oh, Hell in many areas. Hand size varies, which is the meaning behind the game's name. A game often begins with a hand of only one card. The next hand is made of up two cards, until a limit is reached. Players then go back down the river, starting with the maximum-sized hand and moving down.
With a minimum of one card per hand and a maximum of 10, a full game consists of 20 hands. You can change the game settings to suit your own game length. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play a Filipino card game.
- Play 450 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Create and play your own Spider games.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Make the best hand with 5 cards.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Play 412 multifeatured solitaire games.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.