Editors' Note: Download.com has chosen not to provide a direct-download link for this product and offers this page for informational purposes only.
- Bones Anatomy Flash Cards
- Muscles Anatomy Flash Cards
- Head and Neck Anatomy Flash Cards
- The entire skeletal system - each bone is illustrated in the body from head to toe, and every significant bony landmark is defined.
- This set of cards also includes a special chapter on joints and ligaments, and the innervation, movement, and arterial supply are denoted for each.
- Images not only of the muscles, but also the blood vessels and nerves that supply these areas. For each muscle the origin, insertion, action, innervation, and synergists are denoted.
- Images of the muscles, arteries and nerves throughout the head and neck anatomic region. Images individually illustrate each muscle of mastication, denoted are the origin, insertion, action, innervation, arterial supply, synergists, and antagonists.
Substantial text content detailing each image and a quiz (?) section has been added to aid as a learning tool.
Whether an attending physician using this product to demonstrate anatomical terms to a patient, a medical, dental or nursing student, or undergraduate anatomy student; this product will exceed your expectations and needs.