Ukrainian PiLoc creates an environment to operate with Palm OS in Ukrainian. PiLoc is a common solution of Palm OS localization problem, chosen by a number of Palm OS device resellers.
- System fonts replacement to add Ukrainian characters.
- Alternative Ukrainian Graffiti layout to write Ukrainian letters. Letters in Ukrainian Graffiti layout look similar to their natural hand-written styles.
- Alternative on-screen keyboard layout for Ukrainian letters input.
- Special module for external keyboard is included. Allows using portable keyboards to type in Ukrainian.
- Correct Ukrainian text search and sorting operations.
- Optional: full translation of Palm OS to Ukrainian (all icons, menu, dialogs of built-in Palm OS applications will be translated). Please, check if your device is supported at Ukrainian PiLoc Download Wizard.
- 4 Ukrainian encoding types support (Windows, KOI, Mac and ISO). Encoding can be switched at any time from any application even when working with full-translated interface. Multiple encoding support allows to browse internet pages in Ukrainian and work with e-mail messages containing Ukrainian text.
- Possibility to install and use several localization systems (for example, Hebrew and Ukrainian).
- Possibility to use custom fonts instead of the default ones: any ready font can be converted to be installed toghether with PiLoc with the special Fonts Compiler utility.
- Ukrainian language support launches automatically after system reset. Program is protected from cycling reset.
- Supports installation into a Flash-ROM.
- Open API allows developers to change PiLoc parameters from their applications at run-time.