CNET Editors' review
Uberstrike HD is an online shooter. It has been around for awhile now, and has a strong and dedicated following. Uberstrike HD is a free download, but you can purchase upgrade credits for varying prices that will give you better weapons and armor. Uberstrike HD installs easily.
Uberstrike HD starts with you choosing from more than 300 weapons and gear (most of which are not available when you start). As you go head-to-head with opponents, you can earn upgrades. Uberstrike HD is multiplayer, so you'll be competing against people around the world. Both death match and elimination games are common. The graphics in Uberstrike HD are striking, and in HD they can be stunning. Gameplay is what you would expect from a shooter: find the baddies and blow them to bits!
Uberstrike HD is a fun game if you like shooters. If you played Quake or a similar games, then Uberstrike HD will be familiar. We enjoyed our time playing Uberstrike HD, although the price of the really useful upgrades became significant after a while.
UberStrike is a free multiplayer FPS with over 5 million players and 300 weapons and gear. It is the first and largest FPS on Facebook and ranked #1 game in 99 Countries on the Mac App Store. "UberStrike is, for lack of a better word, awesome. Playing much like commonly known games such as Quake, UberStrike brings the traditional online FPS to the world of social games in a huge way." - Games.com
More Products to Consider
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Blast alien, robotic, and human enemies online with rich visual...
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Collect stars and dodge your enemies.
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Play a multiplayer space battle game over the Internet.
- Capture DirectX or OpenGL gameplay, PC screen, Webcam, streamin...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Race against the world in this massive multiplayer online racer...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Record screen actions, video, and sound being played back on PC...
- Command a team of fort-dwelling worms in turn-based battles.
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Capture and save sound and video clips under the AVI format.
- Kill the enemies before they destroy your objects.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content