The Haxxio UDP Serial Port Redirector is the missing link between devices that speak UDP on your network and are thus connected to your PC, via an Ethernet port (specifically UDP over IP) and Windows applications on the PC that can only talk to a serial port. Most applications for the Redirector are based on one of replacing a simple serial cable, or connecting serial devices over WiFi links, or enabling groups op PCs to communicate together.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Monitor and view status of modbus devices connected to your ser...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Build a virtual serial port and map it to TCP/IP or UDP.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Send and receive serial data through a remote serial port.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Gain network access to remote devices with this software.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Share, access, and manage network COM devices.
- Manage and control all serial port lines.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Provide terminal software for control system developers.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Redirect data sent from one serial port to any other.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- View, test, analyze, and monitor RS-232 between two devices wit...
- Get a TCP/UDP messaging tool to chat or to perform network test...
- Make use of collection of asynchronous serial communications fu...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.