You miss your old typewriter? You want your Mac to play typewriter sounds when you press the keys of your keyboard? You even want your keyboard to play any other sounds?
Then Typewriter Keyboard is what you need!
Typewriter Keyboard allows you to make your keyboard play typewriter sounds or any other sounds.
- It plays typewriter sounds when you press your keyboard keys.
- You can replace the typewriter sounds by any of your own sounds.
- A free and growing library of new sounds is available.
- You can adjust the sound volume.
- You can activate or mute it with the global hot key combination Control-Alt-Command-T.
- It appears in the right side of the menu bar.
- It doesn't need any installation which makes it very easy to use.
- It is available in Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese and many other languages.
Read the whole documentation for more details...
What's new in this version:
- A full recompilation has been made to be compatible with Mountain Lion, Mavericks and Yosemite.
- A Simplified Chinese localization has been released.
- Thank you to Hu Raxx for his translation from English to Simplified Chinese.
- The "How to intall it?" paragraph of the documentation has been updated to explain how to install and launch the Application in particular under Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.9 Mavericks and 10.10 Yosemite:
Under Ma... See all new features »