From AlphaOmega Software:
You miss your old typewriter? You want your Macintosh to play typewriter sounds when you press the keys of your keyboard? You even want your keyboard to play your own sounds?
Then Typewriter Keyboard is what you need!
Typewriter Keyboard allows you to make your keyboard play typewriter sounds or any other sounds.
- It plays typewriter sounds when you press your keyboard keys.
- You can replace the typewriter sounds by your own sounds.
- A free and growing library of new sounds is available.
- You can adjust the sound volume.
- You can activate or mute it with the global hot key combination Control-Alt-Command-T.
- It appears in the right side of the menu bar.
- It doesn't need any installation which makes it very easy to use.
- It is available in Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Swedish and many other languages.
Read the whole documentation for more details...
More Products to Consider
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Extend the Dock and get window previews whenever you hover your...
- Record keyboard/mouse actions.
- Widget displays Amazon's lightning deals.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Measure the distance your mouse covers.
- Hear keys pressed on the keyboard.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Display web pages directly on the desktop.
- Keyboard tool that lets you "click" buttons and control your ap...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Displays mouse position in menu bar.
- Configure DoubleCommand.
- Executes a list of programs after a time delay.
- Records all keyboard keystrokes to a file.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...