Available since 1989, TypeIt4Me is the original text expander for Mac OS. Anytime you enter text in your Mac by typing it at the keyboard, TypeIt4Me can help you do it faster and more accurately. First you define a number of abbreviations and the full text (or picture) clippings that they represent, then you watch the Mac expand them on the fly even as you continue typing.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed "missing file" where you should instead see "do not expand" or "expand using..." in the Applications tab of Preferences.
- Added the missing US flag when selecting AutoCorrect with US locale (the Union Jack was already there for British locale users).
- Fixed cursor positioning in snippets including date/time.
- Fixed bug when saving changes with filter on.
- Fixed issue where adding a snippet to a set in iCloud would cause the focus to be lost o... See all new features »