From Two Pilots:
With Type Pilot, you can type frequently used text fast and easy. You just type a word, and Type Pilot will automatically replace it with a phrase or a paragraph. Type Pilot is useful for writing standard phrases such as signatures, email addresses, URLs, phone numbers, frequently used sentences, letter templates, etc. The program will work with any text editor. The tree-like structure will help you to keep your information in order.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create, read, edit and share word, spreadsheets and presentatio...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Make your typing faster and more pleasant.
- Type frequently used text quickly & easily.
- Store names, addresses, phone numbers, and other contact inform...
- Translate Braile code to plain text.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Generate short URL for a web page in Chrome.
- Make PC-to-phone calls to more than 250 destinations.
- Make, edit, convert icons for Windows, MacOS and toolbars.
- Search and display all details of your caller.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Simple, customizable, fast, transparent; imports lists"
Version: Type Pilot 2.82
BEST feature: import & export simply as keyword=definition list saved as *.ini file. Transparent while in use. Options where needed (e.g., ignore clipboard for playback). User hotkeys (e.g., disable-enable toggle; define new; search list).
Doesn't seem to allow formatting in keyword expansions.
I wanted a complete replacement for Word's AutoCorrect, which repeatedly goes corrupt on me and loses my lists. I had managed to export my AutoCorrect list once with the Support.dot template, so I had my several hundred items ready for import. Being able to do that saved me hours of update work. BUT it seems I still need Word for formatted replacements. Thus 4 stars instead of 5. I'd knock off only half a star, if I could. -- Caveat: I've only just started using Type Pilot. I expect to discover more utility, and maybe workarounds for what I miss at first glance. To their credit, within 15 to 30 minutes after installation I had already uploaded my old list, and discovered the utility of turning clipboard pasting on or off. Help files & Web FAQs worked for me.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content