Twingly screensaver visualizes global blog activity in real time. Forget RSS readers where you see only what you're interested in. With Twingly screensaver you get a 24/7 stream of all (viewer discretion advised) blog activity, straight to your screen.
What's new in this version: This is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Display the view of our planet as seen from space.
- Enjoy flight over ocean in cinematic 3D environment.
- Animate your desktop with water effects.
- Place video wallpapers on your desktop.
- Create a screensaver with images, sounds, movies, Flash, web si...
- Customize your wallpapers and screensavers with pictures and vi...
- Set your desktop virtually on fire.
- Bring realistic coral reef aquarium to your PC screen.
- Emulates the Matrix code and introduction sequence.
- Disply a virtual aquarium with unsurpassed realism.
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Change the desktop wallpaper automatically, position pictures t...
- Customize your bootup screen with your own images.
- Animate your desktop with the beautiful 3d space scenes.
- See a glowing digital clock that appears when your computer is ...
- Enjoy this beautiful animals screensaver.
- MultiPortSerial driver.
- Watch the T-850 schematics from the Terminator 3 Rise of the Ma...
- Post comments to any/all available topics.
- View celebratory dance 3D snowflakes on your desktop.
- Watch the scenes from the Terminator 3 Rise of the Machines mov...
- Add details or updates and send Twitter easily.
- Display the Matrix code in 3D on your desktop.
- 45 beautiful springtime Images.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Nice, but not for my computer."
Version: Twingly 0.3.0.2
Optional Interactive Interface
Computer Couldn't Handle it
No Settings Options in the Properties Menu
Uninstall had to be found by using install/uninstall programs in control panel
The installation was fast, easy, and painless. I'm confident anyone could install it. It looks really cool and there is a lot of information given to you. It kinda reminds me of Current Tv, and I'm assuming the animation is smooth and fluid. By hitting I, you can go into interactive mode and move the globe around yourself and choose different blog feeds to read about. VERY COOL!
My computer couldn't handle the graphics I guess because the animation was very slow and skippy taking up to 10 seconds at times for the next frame to load. Sadly, there are no graphics options that will let you run it more smoothly on a slower computer. There aren't any options at all actually. If you click the settings option in Properties, you are greeted with a window which tells you that its version 0.3.0.0 and that its copyrighted... It's file is titled Primelabs in the programs folder. I couldn't find an uninstall button there so I had to use the Install/Uninstall button in the control panel... a minor inconvenience.