Twingly screensaver visualizes global blog activity in real time. Forget RSS readers where you see only what you're interested in. With Twingly screensaver you get a 24/7 stream of all (viewer discretion advised) blog activity, straight to your screen.
What's new in this version: This is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Bring realistic coral reef aquarium to your PC screen.
- Animate your desktop with water effects.
- Set your desktop virtually on fire.
- Place video wallpapers on your desktop.
- Create a screensaver with images, sounds, movies, Flash, Web si...
- Customize your wallpapers and screensavers with pictures and vi...
- Emulates the Matrix code and introduction sequence.
- Bring the beauty of African Serengeti wild life to your monitor...
- Bring underwater world to your desktop.
- Disply a virtual aquarium with unsurpassed realism.
- Display the Matrix code in 3D on your desktop.
- Watch breathtaking animated waterfall with eagles soaring above...
- Add a clock screensaver with real-time minutes dropped into wat...
- Display a golden spinning cross with reflecting colors.
- Link and search your ideas, files, and Web pages the way you th...
- Decorate your desktop with a Veep TV show screensaver.
- Select any possible color with built-in magnifier.
- Enjoy this beautiful animals screensaver.
- Decorate your desktop with a balls screensaver.
- Download and synchronize multimedia content with your iPod.
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Watch the scenes from the Terminator 3 Rise of the Machines mov...
- Decorate your desktop with a West Wing TV show screensaver.
- Put a realistic flame effect on your desktop.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Nice, but not for my computer."
Version: Twingly 0.3.0.2
Optional Interactive Interface
Computer Couldn't Handle it
No Settings Options in the Properties Menu
Uninstall had to be found by using install/uninstall programs in control panel
The installation was fast, easy, and painless. I'm confident anyone could install it. It looks really cool and there is a lot of information given to you. It kinda reminds me of Current Tv, and I'm assuming the animation is smooth and fluid. By hitting I, you can go into interactive mode and move the globe around yourself and choose different blog feeds to read about. VERY COOL!
My computer couldn't handle the graphics I guess because the animation was very slow and skippy taking up to 10 seconds at times for the next frame to load. Sadly, there are no graphics options that will let you run it more smoothly on a slower computer. There aren't any options at all actually. If you click the settings option in Properties, you are greeted with a window which tells you that its version 0.3.0.0 and that its copyrighted... It's file is titled Primelabs in the programs folder. I couldn't find an uninstall button there so I had to use the Install/Uninstall button in the control panel... a minor inconvenience.