From Zanka Software:
Tuna is a Perl profiler that runs and analyzes Perl programs to find out where the code spent most of its time. Tuna helps you make decisions about where to focus performance enhancements, and makes it easy to visualize which components are critical.
What's new in this version:
- Performance improvements for opening profiles
- Use proper "Ã?Âµs" time unit
- Universal binary
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Configurator and launcher for SSH.
- Cross-reference for FileMaker files.
- GUI to manage SSH tunnels.
- Affinic debugger user interface for OS X.
- Ssh-key passphrase changer.
- Add e-commerce features to your Web sites.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Create forms and enter data, including PDF or image files as ba...
- Count your projects`s lines of code.
- Transcribe and playback vinyl LP records.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: