Friendly cyber cafe software with a complete set of features for cyber cafe management: wi-fi billing, thin clients support (NComputing, Windows Terminal Server), tickets, license keys, pre-paid and post-paid sessions, point-of-sale, a terminal protection, print charging, URL log and traffic calcuation, reports, etc. Charge the customers of your cafe, club, shop, hotel, etc. when they use your Wi-Fi hotspot from their Wi-Fi laptops. Cut down your game licensing expenses using the license key (CD-key) management system. Automatically charge your customers for monochrome and colour printing. Organize a chat between operator and customers. Browse a terminal screenshot, task manager and volume control. Sell items to walk-in customers. Make your unique receipt design. Use TrueCafe Client software to lock cyber cafe terminals and display customer session info. Remotely turn on, shutdown or restart terminals, start or terminate any application on a terminal, configure a list of applications that a user can start. Allow a customer to order items from a terminal. Setup any imaginable pricing model. Analyze your business data using TrueCafe Reports. Secure your data and actions providing your customers and employees with different security roles. Easily backup your database and configuration files manually or automatically. Use TrueCafe on Windows Terminal Server or NComputing Server. Calculate Internet traffic for a customer session. Keep track of the Internet websites and pages a customer opens on your cyber cafe terminal.
What's new in this version: PayPal and credit cards support, minutes on balance, quick tickets, TrueCafe Client protection, Wi-Fi page editor
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Grab links, save, and download video files from YouTube.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Host a regular web server or package it with your Web applicati...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Convert to/from 44 Audio/Video file formats. Burn DVDs too.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Improve the facial structure on your photos with retouching and...
- Provide outsourced, hosted and complete solution for telecoms b...
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Recover deleted files and recover data from formatted/lost/RAW ...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Track and manage customers, paperwork, and garments in your dry...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"easy to understand not to complicated like others"
Version: TrueCafe 3.0.2006.3
what i liked was that if some one was playing a game it did not turn the game completly off even after second warning that you were out of credit so the client can come up and pay for more time (good for customers)
and being able to put computers relevant to were they may be placed in the cybercafe.
the product said buy now $20
the buy now hypertext went to website
$499 for unlimited clients
may be i have missed something
or or am seeing things
or am doing somthing wrong:)
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: