From Audiofile Engineering:
Triumph features a unique and patented method for editing audio called Layers. This technique which we pioneered in Wave Editor is similar to image editing, but specifically tailored for audio. The Layers method is a truly innovative way to create combinations of sounds and saves time by keeping everything live and editable until the final product.
Layers are revolutionary in that they allow you to combine audio of any format, channel count, and sample rate. Add effects and fades on top of each other, edit audio using SmartEdits and our other powerful tools, then "flatten" your file to get a result that would have been nearly impossible in other editors.
More Products to Consider
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert your music to WMA, AAC, WAV, FLAC, OGG or Apple Lossles...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Save YouTube videos in MP3 format.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Digital video editing system.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Mix audio, video, and karaoke.
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Helps to analyse your audio files by showing their spectrogram.
- Bongiovi DPS makes everything sound better! Use DPS to make you...
- Stereo audio loops, MIDI recordings, and drum kit sounds of fam...
- Cut audio file by file size, time duration, silences between th...
- Music creation and audio production.
- Batch extract audio from movies, convert format.
- Vocal reduction audio unit plug-in.
- Real-time audio effects.
- Dynamic, hypnotic iTunes visual plugin.