From Einhugur Software:
The TreeView will run with native look and feel on MacOS X PPC, MacOS X x86, Windows systems and Linux systems. The TreeView control both supports single selection and non continuous multi selection. Nodes support images, text and Checkboxes.
What's new in this version: 6.0.2 fixed support for very new Linux distros such as for example Ubuntu 10.x and 12.x.
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Simulate dynamic systems through an interactive design.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- ITunes menu bar control, able to set streams or playlists as pr...
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Web-based RFID access control management system.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Search, view, and manage your documents.
- Remote control software to interact with a remote computer.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- View coastlines, countries, cities, and islands on 3D Earth glo...
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Manage business database applications.
- Manage UEFA Euro 2008 championship.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Receive and send SMS messages.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Print documents to Bluetooth enabled printer.
- View all your images and videos.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: