From Killet Software:
Transdat Geosoftware executes coordinate transformations and geodetic datum shifts between many coordinate and reference systems of world-wide, at high precision and high speed. TRANSDAT Coordinate Conversion supports thousands of coordinate systems and geodetic datum shifts, user-defined systems, INSPIRE, NTv2, BeTA2007, GPS, continental drift, many file systems, and ESRI-Shape.
What's new in this version: Version 16.52 has added 3D transformations to the program.
More Products to Consider
- View AutoCAD DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings, save views to JPEG ima...
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Draw using a brush with interesting behaviours.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Add GPS and mapping capabilities to applications developed in V...
- Get detailed system information on computers in a network.
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Organize and manage digital media files.
- Extract multiple parameters for the individual component cycles...
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Explain how to protect your networks from system downtime and d...
- Convert PDF documents to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Manage every aspect of your video or DVD rental business.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Remove vulnerability in MS Commercial Internet System Mail serv...
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- Optimize, clean, and back up your Registry.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Synchronize your system clock to the exact time using the Inter...
- Keep your computer drivers up to date.
- Convert XPS to PDF and PDF to XPS format.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: