With pairs of strings specified, TransPad lets you quickly copy or run one of them, and also lets you transform a text according to the pairs. Make text files called "mappers" in which pairs of strings are listed, and start to keep TransPad always running while you are computing, to do the followings. TransPad lets you switch to it's window by a hot-key, from your application (editor, wordprocessor, email composer, ...), search the mapper for a string by an autocomplete typing, and return to the application with the selected string copied into the clipboard just by pressing a key. Pressing other keys copies the string paired to the selected one or run/open the string if it is a file path.
Therefore, TransPad is a solution to such problems you have faced in computing as: Tired of typing frequent strings (words, phrases, ...) ? Afraid of misspelling important strings (addresses, URLs, company names, ...) ? Want to define and use your own dictionary of vocabulary or terminology ? Sick of clicking to run or open a file? The other function TransPad can do with a mapper is to transform a text (a file or the clipboard content) according to it, replacing all the strings found in the text by the paired ones. This lets you do a kind of encryption or translation on a document or an email, which would be tedious tasks of search & replace without TransPad. TransPad is a shareware. Unless you acquire a full license key, you may experience some data size limitations in each execution and the main window may contain ad picture area.
What's new in this version: Version 2.2 improves installer.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Set your alarm clock and replace your standard tray clock using...
- Access and use most commonly used programs.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Keep clipped text archived on the Clipboard.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Set wallpaper on computer setups with more than one screen.
- Set timer up to remind yourself of any specific events.
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows user interface.
- Reformat or transform your ASCII databases.
- Expand your clipboard capabilities to perform more actions.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Process files and manage your e-mails list.
- Manage and organize your clipboard contents.
- Extract the winmail.dat, view mail body, and save any attachmen...
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Display a flag or a symbol by your mouse cursor while detecting...
- Copy name and path of your file to the clipboard.