From Wide Angle Software:
TouchCopy is the leading solution which delivers an easy and safe way to transfer and backup all iPod, iPhone and iPad content. If you recently replaced your computer or a recovering after a hard drive failure, TouchCopy lets you save your music, playlists, podcasts and videos from your iPod, iPhone or iPad to your hard drive or directly into iTunes, at the touch of a button. It also transfers your album art, ratings, play counts and other song data. Music and video can even be played through a computer without needing to have iTunes installed.
In addition to all this, TouchCopy lets you view and copy your iDevice Photos to your computer, including photos and videos taken on your device's camera. Also, you can save your games and Apps from your iPod, iPhone or iPad to your computer or directly back into your iTunes library. If you wish to keep your iPhone messages safe, TouchCopy conveniently lets you save your SMS, MMS and iMessage conversations as html files and even saves the images sent as part of your conversations as JPEGs. Those who like to combine work with leisure will find the ability to manage and copy iPod, iPhone and iPad notes, contacts, calendars useful too. Recent updates also added the ability to transfer iBooks, Voice Memos, Call logs, Bookmarks and Call History. TouchCopy works with all models of iPod, iPhone and iPad and is compatible with devices using iOS4, iOS5 and iOS6. The program is available in English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese and Japanese languages. It is updated regularly to enhance the feature set and the product updates as well as friendly customer support are provided free of charge.
What's new in this version: Version 12.09 adds improvements displaying and copying of SMS, MMS and iMessages.
More Products to Consider
- Copy music, videos, photos and more from iPod, iPad, iPhone to ...
- Transfer music, videos from PC to iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
- Transfer files from iPod, iPhone, and iPad to iTunes, and compu...
- Transfer iPod, iPad, iTouch, or iPhone content to PC and vice v...
- Transfer songs, videos, photos, books from iPad, iPod, or iPhon...
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Convert popular video and audio formats to iPod video and MP3.
- Transfer music, movie, photo, eBook, app, contacts between iPod...
- Transfer iPhone song, video, photo, app, PDF, voicemail, and co...
- Transfer music, movie, ringtone, photo, eBook, apps from iPod, ...
- Manage iPhone contacts, calendars and notes from your PC: backu...
- Backup, transfer, and convert music, videos, and e-books from i...
- Install iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad drivers without installing ...
- Place connected iOS device into recovery mode with this utility...
- Manage and transfer apps, photos, music, videos, e-books betwee...
- Transfer music, photos, files from iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch ...
- Transfer files between your computer and iPhone, iPod Touch, or...
- Transfer iPhone Content to Computer, iTunes, and iPhones.
- Backup your iDevice SHSH.
- Transfer your favorite music and videos from iPad, iPhone or iP...
- Recover contacts, photos and messages from iTunes backup.
- Transfer almost anything on iPod, iPad or iPhone to iTunes to y...
- Recover contacts, photos, and messages from iTunes backup.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 92 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"TouchCopy is the best software for transferring files"
Version: TouchCopy 12.09
Easy to understand
Transfers music, photos and other files from iPhone to your computer
Still looking for cons
I had a big problem. Some time ago I bought a used iPhone. I wanted an iPhone so badly that I bought an old phone. I had no money to pay for a new iPhone. I always buy unlocked phones because I don't want phone companies to suck money out of my pockets. Oh, these phone companies! They use our love for new technology and just play on it every day. Unfortunately for me, I had no money to dump into an unlocked new iPhone. Nevertheless my old iPhone worked. It's an iPhone after all! I loved what I could do with my good old iPhone until there was time to get a new computer.
I accumulated a lot of music files, photos, very large video files and a lot of other things I wanted to keep on my brand new computer. When I started transferring all those files, I started hitting a wall. It would start out OK and it would go down in the middle of the transfer. It was so frustrating. I had no idea what to do. I called all my friends. I posted questions on facebook. You see, not all of my friends are computer geeks. They are simple people that have regular jobs, very often they have nothing to do with computers. Actually, a lot of my friends look up to me to tell them what to do when it comes to computers. Seriously, I am not kidding.
Then I started digging internet to get some information. I found some programs, tried some of them but I was not satisfied. I could not get what I wanted fast. When I tried to use one program it took me entire day to get acquainted with the software and to start using it. At the end of the day it went down the drain. Just did not work.
And then I went to YouTube and found this channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TouchCopy The channel has many videos and a lot of subscribers. I thought about their software: "It's probably not a bad program. So many people subscribed to the channel!" I decided to try the program. What do you know, it worked! As a matter of fact it worked so smoothly and fast that now I recommend all my friends to use TouchCopy for their data transfers and backups.
Here is what TouchCopy will do for you without any problems:
It will back up everything from iPhone including voice and SMS messages, music, all kinds of images, apps, audiobooks, ebooks and videos. It does not matter how big the files are. When it comes to contacts, TouchCopy can export your contac t not only to a computer, but into Outlook, if you are using it. TouchCopy is a super good software. I wish my friends knew about it before I spent all that time trying to find it. Now you can and should tell your friends about TouchCopy. It takes pain of losing your beloved files away. I will be using TouchCopy again and again. It's that good.