From BinaryAge Software:
TotalSpaces provides several handy features for heavy Spaces users. In a way it brings back the old grid-based Spaces behavior we loved in Snow Leopard. It offers custom transitions when switching Spaces. For example featuring the famous Cube transition. And of course you may customize hotkeys, hotcorners and the way circulation through the grid works. Sounds good? Look into the documentation to get more info on individual features in the current version.
What's new in this version: There is less delay between spaces when chaining space switches together.
TotalSpaces no longer recognises swipes when the alt/option key is held down because some apps use this (eg Xcode, Chrome).
Pressing the overview grid shortut several times quickly no longer results in a stuck image for the current space in the grid.
Fixed crash when accessing the overview grid under certain circumstances when full screen apps have changed.
Localisation additions and improvements.
More Products to Consider
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- Generate and solve Sudoku puzzles.
- Store previews & meta data inside Quark 7 docs.
- Move and resize windows with the keyboard.
- AOL tool cancels requests/commands that don't respond.
- Display and hide hidden files.
- Play & create computer jigsaw puzzles.
- Music generating programme with preset parameters.
- Tile an image into multiple subimages.
- Use the OS X Service menu to encrypt, decrypt, sign or verify (...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content