TopHat Folders Menu provides a global menu item for fast and easy access to your favorite and most used folders.
* Add any folder or volume to the top of the menu.
* Display most used folders in order of use.
* Display recent folders for any time span you specify.
* Heirarchical navigation makes it simple to quickly drill down to the folder you need.
* Only displays folders to reduce clutter.
* Opens the selected folder in the finder.
What's new in this version: Recent Items now updates on the fly
Improved error handling for OS X 10.7.4.
Improved Icon loading for speed and reliability.
Fixed a bug with remembering recent items settings.
More Products to Consider
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Tweak the annoying changes in OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Keyboard-based app launcher and search tool.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Forces windows to be full screen when you click the green butto...
- AppleScript droplet moves files to specified location.
- Mirroring and file manipulation tool.
- Menu extras: CPU, disk, memory & network monitoring.
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- AirPlay mirror your iPhone 4S or iPad 2 to any Mac.
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- CM shows the list of folders enclosing a selected folder window...
- Lets you search Acta outlines.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- Batch change file attributes.
- Remove .DS_Store files.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content