This product was created for Handspring/palmOne Treo 600, Treo 650, and Treo 700p only. It will not work on other devices than Treo 600, Treo 650, or Treo 700p. Command bar is an important Palm OS feature that is missing on the Treo devices for no apparent reason.
Now you can use it again! Depending on your preferences, use any of the following Menu key combinations to popup the command bar:
- Menu press-and-hold.
TopCommandBar is a Preferences panel, which means its icon is not displayed among other applications (in a launcher), but it shows up as a new panel in the Palm OS preferences (the Prefs application).
What's new in this version:
- Bugfix - the Option+Menu and Shift+Menu triggers relied on graffiti state instead of key state.
- Bugfix - could crash on entering the "RNS:: TCB" Prefs panel.
More Products to Consider
- Find out the location of your mobile phone when it is lost or s...
- Universal eBook & eNews reader.
- Experience the joy of reading the Bible on your Palm with KJV t...
- Pursue your passions and stay connected to the people you care ...
- Search your Windows Mobile Pocket PC for threats to your securi...
- Random password generator.
- Read the Bible on your Palm PDA.
- Record actions & play them back.
- Get an operating system with redesigned user interface and stri...
- Update the HotSync manager on your Palm.
- Read e-books, e-news, and e-docs on your Windows CE device.
- Boost RAM capacity and fix system crashes for your Symbian mobi...
- Sync, share, back up, and protect all your mobiles.
- Verify, repair and format storage cards on your Windows Mobile ...
- SkyDrive is the place to store your files so you can access the...
- Use information in Farsi language in any application on your Po...
- Mute alert sounds for a predetermined time interval.
- Rediscover shortcuts.
- Switch and launch programs on your Pocket PC.
- Arabic/English interface.
- Use information in Arabic language in any application on your P...
- Preferences panel.
- Customize Palm HotSync settings quickly.
- Improves built in software.