From Gordon Reynolds:
Tooling Control is an application to maintain tooling data to enable the tracking of location and tool condition based on use. Gauges: sets up Gauges details and enables a record to be kept of the current Gauge user. The use field is updated by clicking the increment use box. Click Gauge identity box to present a list of gauges to view and select. Click clock number to remove existing clock number. Jigs: sets up Jigs record detail clicking Jig ID will display a list of Jigs to select.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- View and print PowerPoint presentations.
- Convert your PDF files into various image formats.
- Copy to a network Clipboard with just one mouse click.
- Create graphs for vector graphics output and scientific publica...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Generate stored procedures around tables.
- Use this program to determine soil texture classes.
- Process documents and save them in various formats.
- Use calculator.
- Perform air and liquid duct flow calculations.
- Manage multiple social media market accounts.