Together (formerly KIT - Keep It Together) is an application for storing, organizing, editing and previewing all kinds of files and can find them again quickly. Just about anything can be dragged to Together's main window or Shelf for safe keeping. The Shelf is a system-wide window that appears as a tab on the side of the screen, which can also be used to browse and search the library, access favorites items and make quick notes.
Items can be organized into groups and folders. Folders work just like in the Finder, while groups can collect files from different places together, much like iTunes playlists. Items can be color-coded with labels and tagged. Smart Groups do the work of staying organized for you. Together uses Spotlight to search the contents of all kinds of files as you type. Together can also encrypt documents, imports files in the background to ensure the library is always available and supports multiple libraries. Together can also sync with .Mac.
What's new in this version:
- The last selected favorite group is now restored after restarting the app or opening a library.
- When multiple tags are selected in the sidebar, tag names won't become editable when clicked.
- Fixed an issue where tags may not get committed when creating new items.
- Improved performance when importing other libraries.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when editing ... See all new features »