TimeTrain is a software that perform simulations of trains travels, allowing the user to obtain the diagrams of the dynamic parameters of the train in time (acceleration, velocity and displacement) and the effort of the engine and of the braking system. The main data required are the definition of: the railway definition, the trains and the speed limitations.KEY FEATURES: - Definition of the railway layout through the sequential chaining of other layouts; - Definition of the train and of his friction, traction and braking curves; - Definition of the maximum train velocity along the railway, in addition to definition of the initial and final velocities; - Definition of the surface condition of the rails: wet or dry; - Control of the type of energy losses/ resistances to be considered in the calculation; - Definition of whether the program should or should not control the acceleration and the acceleration variation attending the user specified limits; - Consideration of tunnels, catenary neutral zones, local speed limitations, train stops/stations, etc; - Summary table with the main results of each analysis; - Definition in simultaneously of up to: 20 analysis cases, 20 trains and 20 railway layouts; - No interaction between different tracks and only one train by track; - Graphical interface intuitive and easy to use; - Multiple languages support.
What's new in this version: Version 22.214.171.124: small graphic and setup improvement.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Music training for any level.
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Code formula procedures that execute on your PDA.
- Track your important events and get reminders of them.
- Programming interface.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Schedule programs, scripts, and other tasks to start automatica...
- Create printed circuit boards for your electronics projects.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content