TimeStamp is a time reporting utility that helps to keep track of working time. Comes fully equipped with the sampled sound of the retired LM Ericsson time recording machines, that was very common in Sweden during the last century. There is also an workaholic setting that reminds you to go home when the working day is over (comes with snooze function). Export feature to Microsoft Excel or a comma separated text file.
Version 1.30 has added possibility to have workdays in minutes and solved bugs with file exports not working as expected.
What's new in this version: Version 1.30 has added possibility to have workdays in minutes and solved bugs with file exports not working as expected.
More Products to Consider
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Create, personalize, and share publications & marketing materia...
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Play MPEG-4 movies with AAC sound with latest version of Apple'...
- Create Project Gantt Charts using an Excel pre-made template.
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Create spreadsheets, analyze and share information.
- Get tools to deliver scalable and high quality applications for...
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Limited but has its uses"
Version: TimeStamp 1.30
simple to use
I use an Excel spreadsheet to track my project time: start/stop times, elapsed time (hh:mm and h.hh), and project/task descriptions. I had hoped to use TimeStamp to do the same thing, but it doesn't provide the level of detail I need. It willl be handy, however, for keeping track of small tasks that I don't charge for.