From Piranha Designs:
Time Monitor is parental control software for Windows designed to help parents limit the time your kids spend using a computer. Time Monitor puts you in control of deciding when they can log in and for how long. Limit computer time to only so many hours per day. Schedule time limits in 1/2 hour increments. Force user log off at designated time. Unique account settings for each user. Disable a user account to prevent access to the computer.
More Products to Consider
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Scan and remove the deepest malware that your antivirus/antiSpy...
- Provide secure, anonymous, and private browsing on Wi-Fi hotspo...
- Set time limits and monitor computer use: hours per day/week/mo...
- Search your hard disk and Registry for threats to your security...
- Control the amount of time a person can spend on the computer.
- Keep time limits to the PC and restrict access to the computer ...
- Login everywhere automatically, so you'll never need to remembe...
- Limit the total time your child spends at the computer.
- Detect and eliminate viruses, get free protection for home user...
- Control the time your children spend playing computer games.
- Control the amount of time users spend on the computer and on t...
- Protect PC from viruses, Trojans, worms, buffer overflows, zero...
- Limit time your kids spend on the home PC.
- Guard your Windows PC from malware and Internet based attacks.
- Control your children's activities on the PC.
- Download and exchange files safely, enjoy games and Web surfing...
- Track and budget computer usage by your family's members.
- Secure your connection to public Wi-Fi networks with premium VP...
- Control and manage the time your children spend logged onto the...
- Regulate time your kids can spend playing PC games and sites in...
- Detect and remove spyware, malware, rootkits, trojans, hijacker...
All versions:3.3 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-3 of 3
"Dangerous program and easy to bypass."
Version: Time Monitor 1.2.2
Actually none, perhaps the (too) simple interface.
This is a dangerous program that abuses the Windows system architecture by disabling user accounts. It disables the Task Manager, what a joke! Run Sysinternal's Process Explorer, kill 'timemon.exe' and voila, all protection is disabled.
"A must-have program for parents of teenagers"
Version: Time Monitor 1.1
Installs quickly, easy account setup, nice and simple interface, easy to use.
None - it was exactly what my husband and I were looking for.
This program does exactly what it advertises, it allows you to put limits on your kids computer time. My kids no longer fight with me about getting off the computer. Homework and chores get done promptly if they want me to give them extra time on the computer.
This program has made our lives less stressful. Thank you Time Monitor!
"Simple but practical."
Version: Time Monitor 1.1
Once you have assigned user accounts in your control panel, the setup of the program is very simple.
None that I have found, but my expectations were only that it would limit TIME for users. If you want something that limits programs or internet use, this program is not for you.
Limits the time children or employees can spend on the computer. Any given day or time period can be specified. It is EXACTLY what we needed. If you install the program BEFORE you create new user profiles for your system, Time Limiter will not "see" them. However, if you log out and then log back in again, you will see all the users listed on the drop-down menu. Overall, this program delivers exactly what is promised, and very simply at that.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content