Information technologies evolve with blazing speed. In the world that moves faster each day, choosing the right technology may mean winning the race. Modern businesses often utilize hired staff model allowing decision makers purchase the exact amount of work time required to complete a project or its part. Whether the workforce consists of freelancers or regular personnel, the cornerstone of successful HR and finance management is accurate time and expenses tracking. A bit of non-confidence here and your tight-budget project may turn into a money-waster. That is why choosing the technology capable of automating time and expenses tracking while offering high level of accuracy is crucial for building a winner team. But is there such a solution at all? In fact, there is. Introducing TimeMeter by Maximus Software, a complete time and expenses tracking and reporting solution for Microsoft Outlook. TimeMeter is an expansion module for commonly used Outlook application that allows systematizing current projects, timelines, hourly rates and employees' assignments basing on live time and expenses tracking model that enables automatic calculation of HR costs involved. With TimeMeter it is possible to organize a complete project life-cycle by assigning staff to certain activities, setting hourly rates and overdue multiplier and then letting the application do its job. Upon completion of a project (or at any other time) it is possible to generate comprehensive reports on virtually any aspect of the job. This comes very handy both when an HR manager needs production costs outlined and when a job performer intends to bill the employer basing on time factor. Besides offering accurate statistics, automated expenses calculation, dozens of customizable reports, Outlook-style user-friendly interface and complete integration with entire Microsoft Office suite, TimeMeter comes with free trial version available. Why waste time? Download it now and see for yourself.
What's new in this version: Version 3.3.2 is compatible with Office 2010 32-bit. The report wizard is improved.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Manage all your projects, clients, and working hours.
- Track the time you spend on projects.
- Track your personal time and manage projects.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Track time and expenses you front on your client and employees'...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Track your time and expenses and invoice your clients.
- Track car maintenance schedule, track expenses, and monitor you...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Track time and expenses for accurate accounting and job/project...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Track how much time you spend on different projects and tasks.
- Create and edit Web Parts and Web Part Pages.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Monitor the status of your battery.
- Track employees' attendance and time spent on projects.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Manage your projects, task, time, customer and employees.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1